Thermally and electrically conductive materials are high performance, cost effective thermal interface materials. Thermally and electrically conductive materials are used where electrical isolation is not required. Its unique grain-oriented, plate-like structure allows it to conform exactly to surfaces, thus maximizing heat transfer.
Thermally and electrically conductive materials can be supplied in 12″ x 18″ (305 mm x 457 mm) or 18″ x 24″ (457 mm x 914 mm) sheets, in rolls, or die cut to specific configurations. Thermally and electrically conductive materials are available with proprietary pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. This adhesive coating is the thinnest available, thereby minimizing any impact on thermal performance.
Features and Benefits
- High thermal conductivity of 5 W/mK in Z axis and 140 W/mK in the X-Y axis
- Greater than 98% graphite
- Low thermal resistance
- Thicknesses of 0.005″, 0.010″ and 0.020″ (0.125 mm, 0.25 mm, and 0.50 mm)
- Power conversion equipment
- Power supplies
- Large telecommunications switching hardware
- Notebook computers
For further information, please Contact Us.