Thermally conductive silicone materials are cost effective thermal interface materials that offer a good level of environmental sealing. Thermally and electrically conductive silicone can be used where electrical isolation is not required.
Thermally conductive silicone can be supplied as extrusion or jointed o-rings, in 15″ x 20″ (380 mm x 508 mm) sheets, or die cut to specific configurations. Thermally conductive silicone materials are available with proprietary pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. This adhesive coating is the thinnest available, thereby minimizing any impact on thermal performance.
Features and Benefits
- High thermal conductivity of 1.5 W/mK
- Available hardness of 30 and 70 Shore A
- Low thermal resistance
- Available in a range of extruded sections
- Available as jointed o-rings
- Available in sheet form from 0.5mm thick
- Available as die cut gaskets
- Battery and Motor compartments
- Power conversion equipment
- Power supplies
- Large telecommunications switching hardware
- Notebook computers
For further information, please Contact Us.