Low Frequency Microwave (RF) Absorbers are a magnetically loaded sheet stock having high loss at sub-microwave frequencies. Low Frequency Absorbers are designed with shaped magnetic particles which exhibit high permeability at frequencies from 1 MHz to 3 GHz. The Low Frequency Absorber product line is the thinnest of the absorber products, with standard thicknesses of 0.006” and 0.020”; other thicknesses and configuration as available.
- Traveling, creeping, surface wave absorption
- Resonant Cavity Attenuation
- EMI Reduction
- Mounted to an IC on a PCB
- Mounted directly on a microstrip
- High Frequency Interference
- Inside a shielding can